Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: school board meeting being televised

  1. #31
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    Well, forgive me. I've tried to explain my point, and have evidently failed. I was merely addressing the fact that some think consolidation will solve all the woes. I was attempting to agree with your post, yet add my thoughts to it.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, forgive me. I've tried to explain my point, and have evidently failed. I was merely addressing the fact that some think consolidation will solve all the woes. I was attempting to agree with your post, yet add my thoughts to it.</div></div>
    I'm not complaining nor do I take issue with anything you said, apparently I just didn't get the segue from my post into yours.

    Yes you're 100% right - a building in itself is not what's needed - educational improvements are. (And proper structures are just a part of that)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    Glad that's resolved! lol

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad that's resolved! lol
    </div></div>
    yeah lets call that a blonde moment on me
    Pulling the blonde card
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    Nah, I think it was my own misunderstanding! I respect your insight.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    here comes the riot on channel 10 haha


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  7. #37
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    Any idea when this will air again? This apparently unfortunate, lol, product of a consolidated school wants to catch some of this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    It's on right now. Channel 10.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    GO DAWGS!!!!!


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: school board meeting being televised

    damn, helluva meeting


    its actually funny, i really cant help but laugh sometimes.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •